Love My Way by Kate Sterritt Release Day Blitz & Lauren's 2¢




Her name is Emerson Hart and she is the love of his life.

Unfortunately, he's not the only love of hers.

And therein lies the problem.







Alright, in all honesty, the cover drew me in. How could it not? The thing is absolute perfection! But then I read the blurb - if you can call it that - and all bets were off. 

Love My Way is more or less a two parter. There's a good deal that happens in the present, but the meat and potatoes of the story takes place in the past. Usually I'm not too keen on the flippy floppy-ish type stories, but this one sucked me in from the first page. It's heartfelt and soul-wrenching. And just when you think you have things figured out, you don't. Trust me. JUST. KEEP. READING! 

I did take issue with a few things... 

I don't think it's ever healthy to find all your worth, your identity in one person or thing. HOWEVER, when you're young, it's easy to get wrapped up in...love. I'm not dense. I understand that, but it doesn't mean I like it. 

There were scenes in the present that were...well, you'll see. Ya know what, I'm just gonna leave this issue alone. I don't want to spoil any of the storyline, and that's what I'd end up doing. Boo-hiss. 

Over-all, Love My Way is a fantastic story. It's filled with love and hope, most unexpected. This was my first Kate Sterritt read, and it won't be my last.  




Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU 






Also Available


FREE for a limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






Author Bio

Kate Sterritt lives in Sydney, Australia with her husband, three young sons and highly energetic German Shorthaired Pointer puppy.

When she’s not madly juggling the logistics of soccer trainings, play dates and volunteering at the school, she can be found at her laptop, writing the types of novels she loves to read. Her characters are inspired by her own experiences, blended with her imagination and a healthy dose of wishful thinking.

No comments

Back to Top