THE ALLURE OF DEAN HARPER Release Day Blitz + Sarah's Review!




From: LilyNBlack@Gmail.com
To: JosephineKeller@VogueMagazine.com
Subject: You’re a flippin’ idiot

Good morning my dear, naive friend,

I hope you’re enjoying a breakfast of regret and sorrow.

Why? 

Because you sent me to work for Dean Harper, aka a control freak in a tailor-made suit. Sure he owns the trendiest restaurants in NYC, but c'mon Jo, his ego makes Kanye West look like the Dalai Lama.

He's the type of guy that only hears the word “no” when it's followed by “don’t stop.”

Working for Dean Harper would be like selling my soul to the devil…and before you say anything, I don’t care if the devil has punch-you-in-the-gut brown eyes and an ass to match. My soul isn’t for sale.

Regretfully yours,
Lily


The Allure of Dean Harper is a full-length standalone romance with overlapping characters from The Allure of Julian Lefray. Both books can be read separately. Chronologically, The Allure of Julian Lefray happens first. 


Amazon

       

The Allure of Dean Harper is the latest standalone by R.S. Grey. It's second to The Allure of Julian Lefray but reads easily by itself. R.S. Grey does romantic comedy so well, this book was a joy to read

"Why is it customary for men to buy women drinks when they want to get in their pants? You know what will drop my pants? Crunchy tuna rolls."

Lily is brand new to New York City and looking to make a name for herself in the highly competitive upscale restaurant industry. Her career may be cut short before it even starts when she meets Dean Harper for the first time.

Dean is determined to take over the New York  food scene one restaurant at a time. After reluctantly agreeing with his best friend Julian Lefray to hire Lily as a consultant, his work life is much more tense than he's used to. 

"She was a force of nature , a swirling tornado that made me feel weightless and free one minute, and slammed into a tree trunk at 130 miles per hour the next."

I truly adored this book. Dean and Lily had so much chemistry and tension it made for a hilarious ride. The Allure of Dean Harper is sexy, sweet and absolutely recommended. 








I am a lover of books, chocolate, reality TV, black labs, and cold weather. Seriously, if I had it my way I would be curled up on the couch with all of those things...everyday. 

I live in Texas where I spend my free time writing and reading. My favorite authors are Mindy Kaling & Jonathan Safran Foer. I'm a comedy geek and love all things funny. Women like Tina Fey, Amy Poehler, and Mindy Kaling are definitely the biggest inspirations for my writing, though I think my work tends to skew a bit smuttier than theirs.
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Goodreads

No comments

Back to Top