Love Me in the Dark by Mia Asher Release Day Blitz!




Two strangers in Paris ...
One passionate, earth-shattering kiss.


He was the artist upstairs
with the tantalizing smile and laughing eyes.


He was the devil inviting me to sin,
seducing me to dance in the bright moonlight.


He was desire and need.


When he touched me, my body sang--
my soul came alive.


But I belonged to another man,
and he didn't want to let me go.












Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited




   

Love Me in the Dark is Mia Asher's latest standalone; it is not connected with any of her previous releases.  Mia is known for emotional roller coasters, angst, heartache and sweetness.  LMitD is no different than her previous releases as it hits on all emotions spectacularly.

Valentina is going through the motions in life and taking it day by day.  She finds herself in Paris on the invitation of more, but she's met with longing and questions.  She knows she needs to make changes to her life and decides that Paris is where she needs to stay and start the process.

Sebastian is determined to live his life in solitude, working and bedding women when needed, but after losing the love of his life a decade before, he's sure he'll never find that love again.  A chance encounter lands Valentina in his gallery showing and they immediately ignite a spark.  That spark has to stay just that because once it turns into a fire, people can get burned.  

I am honestly having a hard time finding the words to describe my feelings for Love Me in the Dark.  I was DYING with anticipation at certain parts of the story thinking "What is going to happen?" I truly didn't know where she would take it and that makes for an amazing story.  So many fabulous twists and turns while keeping the heat and angst at an all time high!  Bravo, Mia!  Thanks for writing one of my favorite books of the year!



Author Bio

I'm a writer, a hopeless romantic, a wanderer, a dreamer, a cynic, and a believer. And, I might be a bit crazy - but who isn't?

I believe in happy endings however I know that not everyone is lucky enough to get one, but such is life. I think fine lines exist to be pushed and possibly crossed.

Love,
M.





No comments

Back to Top