Lucky by Carina Adams Release Day Blitz + Lauren's 2¢!



Everyone loves Lucky # 7.
He’s the whole package – smart, athletic, and sexy as sin.
A filthy talking bad boy, he can have any woman he wants.


Except me.


A chance encounter. One unforgettable night.
That’s all we could ever have. At least, that’s what we tell ourselves.


Fate has other plans.


If anyone found out, I would lose my job.
He could lose his scholarship.
Some things are worth the risk.


Sometimes, you have to cross your fingers,
Roll the dice, and hope lady luck is on your side.










Amazon US: http://amzn.to/2mt88N9
Amazon UK: goo.gl/48Bk85
Amazon CA: goo.gl/n6yTor






The truth of the matter is that I’m not typically a forbidden romance type of girl. Sure, I’m angst obsessed. I love when my stomach aches and my eyes sprout tears. But I, for some strange reason, shy away from the forbidden, particularly student/teacher romances. They’re just not my bag.

Unless Carina Adams writes them.

It’s no secret that I think the woman walks on water. Come to think of it, I think that’s too holy a reference for her. You see, Carina is entirely too badass for dainty water walking. And so are her Characters. I’ll put it to you this way, the woman could scribble something down on two-ply toilet paper, and I’d want to read it. I’ll even go so far as one-ply, and that wouldn’t be easy for either one of us.

In Lucky, we’re introduced to Sunny and, you guessed it, Lucky. Lucky is an all-American, much loved, football star at Maine based university, and Sunny is…his professor. Only he was simply a bartender and she a patron the night they met.  We’re not just talking handshakes and small talk here. We’re talking genitals shaking hands, if you know what I mean…

It was only supposed to happen once.
And definitely not again after they come to realize their new “sitituation.”
But not even a professor/student relationship can stop these two.

Want to know one of the things I love most about this particular novel? Sunny. I love her attitude. I love her spunk. I love that she’s not afraid to be a strong, independent woman, even if she doesn’t always feel it. Lucky was great, but he’s no Sunny.

Listen, I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again – Carina Adams is the real deal. Her writing is captivating and comes across as effortless, like the words HAVE to spill out of her brain on to the page. She makes you want more, and in some cases, demand it. Lucky is just another example of her incredible ability. Skipping this book would be a mistake. Don’t make that mistake. Plus, it’s pretty damn hot. I’m still fanning myself weeks later. 








Carina Adams has been writing and creating characters for as long as she can remember, allowing her to fall in love with the next man of her dreams with every new story.

Thankfully, fate stepped in and granted her the ultimate wish - a life full of men. Carina lives in a picturesque New England town with her husband, the man who ruined the thought of all others, and two amazing sons who always keep her on her toes.

Carina received her MBA in May, but would much rather play with her imaginary friends (the voices in her head) than work her 8 to 5. When she isn’t trying to juggle being a working mom with karate and football practices, surprising her children with her sci-fi movie knowledge, or writing, you can find her with her nose pressed against her kindle, laughing with friends, or living life vicariously as her Derby Girl persona, Writers Block. 

Carina is the author the of Bastards MC series and best selling Forever Red. She is currently writing Out of The Blue, the follow up to Forever Red. She loves to hear feedback from her readers, no matter what type. You can email her at: carinaadamswrites@gmail.com


Facebook / Amazon / Goodreads

No comments

Back to Top