AVENGING US ( Rocker, #3) by Gina Whitney Release Day Blitz + Sarah's Review!

11791815_1612016655735213_1687177882_n
image1
From the moment I met Abel Gunner...I knew he was something I not only wanted, but needed. Our pasts threatened to overshadow our present, but our present promised to save our future.

Secrets had been revealed, possession has takes hold, and my dark angel will Avenge Us...his family.

We are bonded by our love, but I'm still tormented by my past. I only prayed that our daunting flaws wouldn't spread like the cracks of a foundation and take us both down.
Will our demons bond us or break us apart?





AU Teaser



THE SERIES:
Book 1
 

AMAZON

Book 2

AMAZON


         
Avenging Us is book 3 in the Rocker series, and they must be read in order; it's not a standalone.  We start out immediately where Forgiving Gia left off.  Gia and Abel are completely in love, on their way home from holiday in Greece.  They are newly engaged and about to become parents for the first time.  Gia tamed her rocker, and Abel never thought he'd see himself settling down.

"We still had a battle ahead of us, but I knew we'd weather whatever storms came our way--together."

Both recovering from harsh pasts, Abel and Gia's relationship has been tumultuous to say the least.  One thing that gets them through is their dom/sub relationship.  It was no surprise to Gia in Saving Abel that she would enter this wholeheartedly.  She needed her submission to be free from her demons and baggage.  He needed his domination to liberate his past.

"You are my bottom line, Beauty.  And I don't have to remind you that I play for keeps."

Okay.  So, I've been anticipating Avenging Us since Forgiving Gia came out last October, and I read it in one sitting.  Gina Whitney brings the kink and hot sex in all of her books and this was no different.  (Warning: There is a SUPER HOT M/M/F scene and a M/M scene also.  I enjoyed both thoroughly.)  

I would have given Avenging Us a five star rating but there was one thing that bothered me, and I couldn't get over.  After Gia gives birth to their beautiful baby and comes home, Abel is ready to pounce on her - good, he loves her - BUT, she had a very traumatic labor, resulting in a c-section.  Even though her nether region is still in tact, there should still be a whole mess of blood and yikes all over there (I know this, I've had 2 c-sections).  I don't care how obsessed Abel is with Gia.  He shouldn't want to go there and she shouldn't want him to.  Honestly.  

So, 4.5 stars to Avenging Us.  I loved it, I really did.  I really cannot wait for more books in Gina's Rocker Series because the relationships that have been set up in Avenging Us for the future are going to be great!




AU Teaser 2




Gina
Gina grew up reading Judy Blume, and Nancy Drew books. She was raised in the town of North Valley Stream, New York(Long Island), and attended community college for fashion design. At 19 years old, she opened a boutique. She's published four novels so far. Blood Ties(PNR), Beautiful Lies, Saving Abel, Forgiving Gia and soon Luca. When she's not writing, you can find her with friends and family. She resides in Massapequa, NY with her two beautiful boys. Reading has always been a passion and obsession of hers. You can usually find her typing furiously while shouting obscenities over her latest WIP. Her guilty pleasures are: a good laugh, being snarky, espresso, Pistachio ice-cream, alternative music, sunflower seeds, I.P.A's, twizzlers, and above all steamy swooning angst filled novels. She's pathologically obsessed with anything to do with royals, Games of Thrones, White Queen, Vampire Diaries, Resurrection, SOA, The Vikings and The Originals. If you'd like to chat, hit her up on Facebook or Twitter.
Facebook * Twitter

Hosted By:
Hype PR PNG

No comments

Back to Top