Reni's Review: UNTIL ALEX by J.S. Wilder

 photo UntilAlex_zpseb5af707.jpg
This isn’t an ordinary gym.

Men workout with their eyes fixated on the ladies. Chicks from all over come to get a taste of me. I'm a fucking stallion in every way imaginable. I'm not blind; the way they move their hips, appear with faces full of make-up, and eyelashes flapping like wings when I walk around the gym - all for me.

Interested? Well, you’re in luck.

The Brand New You program is taking on recruits.
Pass orientation. That’s requirement number one.
I’m a man of all talents. I like it all: pussy eating, sex loving, hell, I’ll even give it to you around back.
There's nothing I won’t do.

Graduate with flying colors.
I'm the one with the tools that ladies pay big bucks to use.
No second chances. No refunds. Period.

See you in class…

***Author's note***
Due to strong language and sexual content, this book is not intended for readers under the age of 18. This is a standalone read. If you love a man with a filthy mouth and dirty sex, then this book is perfect for you. 



I wish you could see my face right now. It’s sort of a mix between what the fuck, and did I really just waste my time reading that?  I’ve never read a book quite like Until Alex, and for good reason; it was complete rubbish. The writing? Subpar. The storyline? What storyline? Grammar/punctuation? Dear Lord, don’t get me started.  It was bad – real bad.

When I took a moment to explain the plot to my husband he laughed in my face. Let me try again with you all…

Alex owns a gym where young women go to enroll in a course designed to help them become the ideal lover sex toy. It’s a four week long course, and he charges $10K per week for each “student” to partake in his infinite sex god wisdom. Are you rolling your eyes yet? Alex has ten recruits this time around, and at the end if the four week course he gets to fuck them all. Apparently these women are basically salivating over his manhood. Some of the women are married, some sent by their boyfriends, and one is sent by her mother. Um… creepy much? The one sent by her mother is a virgin, but when her time comes along to hop on his 10 inch member (yeah, I said 10…), she jumps right up and impales herself. OH, and then takes it up the ass as well. What. The. Fuck? Wait, it gets better. There is another woman involved in the whole shebang, because apparently Alex takes them on two at a time.

Eventually Alex falls for one of the girls – you guessed it, the virgin – and he pursues her even though it’s against everything he stands for. Cry me a river. You know when people refer to a woman as having daddy issues? Well, this dude has MAJOR mommy issues. It’s just… I can’t even…

There are moments when the thin vale of a story line is inconsistent. There are characters that essentially have no purpose. The pacing was off, the plot jumped around constantly, and the writing was very redundant . If the author had given herself a little more time, I have no doubt that this could have been an interesting, well written read. Instead it seemed like a pump and dump.

I wish I had something good to say about Until Alex. The only redeeming quality the book has is that it eventually ended.  



No comments

Back to Top