CHAPTER BREAK: We have a new reviewer! *high five*

Who has two thumbs and a new reviewer? 

This girl! 

So super excited to welcome this girl to our crazy little inked slice of heaven. This, of course, means twice the reviews, sarcastic comments, and random babble - an all around win.




Meet Sarah: 

♥ Pennsylvania born, transplanted to Florida and trying to survive the humidity.

♥ Mom of two children by day, web hosting tech support by night.

♥ Wife of a tattooed, bearded, motorcycle rider.

♥ Tattoos and piercings are my jam and Zumba is super fun.

♥ I truly believe Seinfeld can be quoted at any time in everyday life.

♥ I'm new to the book scene. After years of denying Christian Grey, I read the Fifty Shades trilogy in July of 2014, then I read it two more times in the weeks that followed. This began my fast spiral into reading addiction.

♥ I love all things social media but hate the judgment it brings.

♥ If you give me chocolate and coffee I'll be your best friend forever. Add a side of Mean Girls and we are soul mates.

♥ Chipotle is my spirit animal.

♥ Yes, my Ray-Bans are prescription. 


(She's pretty rad.)  

No comments

Back to Top