Chapter Break: 20 Random Things About Me You Never Cared to Know

You've been reading all my rambles and essentially know nothing about me. It's time to fix that. Here are 20 random facts about the lady sitting behind this keyboard (and I use the term lady loosely...) 


1. Drinking coffee - I do it often and live to regret almost every cup. Coffee and my tummy have a love/hate relationship.

2. I hate when people breath on me. Seriously hate it. H-A-T-E. I used to tell my mom to stop breathing when I was younger. I was a mean kid. Now I'm a mean wife.

3. If I can change my mind about something, I will.

4. I can't pick a favorite color, book, movie, or food. Don't even ask. See #3.

5. Over 400 pounds of dog lives in my house. One of my dogs is an English Mastiff. His name is Hercules (after the dog from The Sandlot.)  He is the biggest baby ever. He's only dangerous if you're allergic to slobber.      

6. I am probably one of the most easy going people you will ever meet. I think I must have been a bird in another life - just sorta go where the wind takes me.

7. If I could meet one person from history it would be, without a doubt, Ghandi.

8. I will listen to an genre of music as long as it has a positive message.

9. I HAVE to look at each bite of food before I eat it.

10. In high school I'd carry deodorant with me wherever I went. It was like some fucked up security blanket.

11. Growing up my dad called me Stinkface. Nice nickname, right?

12. When I was little I found a turtle, took him home and named him turdy.  Who does that? He ran away. I don't blame him.

13. I have a major sweet tooth. It's my downfall.

14.  I've dyed my hair just about every color under the sun.

15. I have 5 tattoos and 7 piercings... Even though I claim to be done with both, I'm not.

16. I could live my life wearing nothing but Chuck Taylor's...on my feet.

17. We are a baseball family.

18. I am just a giant kid. I think that's why my kid likes me so much.

19. Oreos are gross.  Does that make me un-American?

20. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.



Feel like sharing your own random fact(s)? 
Leave a comment. ;)

No comments

Back to Top